- To promote learning to learn through four key tasks.
- To enhance learning and teaching in various KLAs, including strengthening critical thinking, creativity, and communication skills in all KLAs.
- To make good use of effective learning and teaching strategies to help pupils to attain all-round development and life-long learning as well as life wide learning.
- To develop and improve pupils' English proficiency in the four skills of English.
- To stimulate pupils to gain knowledge of English through providing a language rich environment and opportunities to achieve successful achievement in learning and using English.
- To cultivate pupils' interests in reading and improve the quality of reading habit through reading workshops and programmes.
- To arouse and uphold pupils' interests in learning English through meaningful task-based teaching and learning.
- To cater for pupils' learning diversity by designing grading teaching and learning materials, enrichment and intervention programmes according to the needs of our pupils.
- To appraise teaching practices openly, through visiting each other's lessons and collaborative teaching and sharing.
- To share or make available support to our English subject teachers and help them develop innovative learning and teaching methods / strategies, materials, tasks and activities suited to the needs of our pupils.